3. Make sure all boxes/bags are CLOSED
Closing/securing the tops of your containers ensures there is no confusion if something falls out or a customer picks through your box before it has been inventoried.
Write/attach your name or acct # on the outside of all boxes/bags/totes/loose item you are dropping off
1. Make an appointment
Call 910-688-7119 or CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment
Available times are Monday - Saturday, 1030am - 330pm
** SUMMER CLOTHING **
will end Saturday JULY 15th
** FALL CLOTHING **
will begin August 1st
As Easy As
What Do you Take on Consignment?
We take everything except furniture! Really!
The Puzzle Piece carries everything you need for yourself, your family and your home- inside & out, for him and for her! Select your in-season items, shoes and other household goods and prepare them in accordance to our procedures explained below.
The Puzzle piece
consignment store & moore
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm
2. MAX 3 boxes or bags per scheduled drop off, once every 2 weeks as necessary
If you have a LARGE amount you would like to bring in at once (more than 3 boxes/bags), please call and we can set up a special appointment just for you.
* Please NO plastic totes, unless you do not want them back
* Call ahead for larger items so we can make room on the floor
* Only Smaller pieces of furniture. RULE OF THUMB: If it requires 2 people to carry it, that is a No-No. Sorry
* WIPE clean Everything: Mirrors, Shoes (soles as well), Toys, Tools, Etc.
* BATTERIES: Please be sure all toys, watches and other gadgets have working batteries.
***** Additional fee applies: $.25 per battery and 10% extra cleaning ******