3. Make sure all boxes/bags are CLOSED
* Closing/securing the tops of your containers ensures there is no confusion if something falls out or a customer picks through your box before it has been inventoried.
* Write/attach your name or acct # on the outside of all boxes/bags/totes
1. Make an appointment
Call 910-688-7119 or CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment
Available times are Monday - Friday, 930am - 430pm
What kind of box or bag do we accept?
See examples HERE
We are currently accepting WINTER clothing, shoes, accessories and CHRISTMAS Decor
Christmas Decor ends December 15th
The Puzzle piece
consignment store & moore
From Start to Finish
See Complete details
by viewing our
And if you like what you see you can PRINT, SIGN & INITIAL the agreement before your appointment.
(Don't forget to bring it with you)
We take care of all the pricing, tagging, staging and selling and you receive 40% from the sale of each of your items.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
2. MAX 3 boxes or bags or totes per drop off
* Only Smaller pieces of furniture. RULE OF THUMB: If it requires 2 people to carry it, that is a No-No. Sorry
* WIPE clean Everything: Mirrors, Shoes (soles as well), Toys, Tools, Etc.
* BATTERIES: Please be sure all toys, watches and other gadgets have working batteries.
Additional Fees:$.25 per "AAA" & "AA" battery - $1.00 per "C" & "D" battery
10% extra cleaning fee applied to each item requiring more than a light dusting
What Do you Take on Consignment?
We take almost everything! Really! Except for these items
The Puzzle Piece carries everything you need for yourself, your family and your home- inside & out, for him and for her! Select your in-season items, shoes and other household goods and prepare them in accordance to our procedures explained below.