3. Make sure all boxes/bags are CLOSED
* Closing/securing the tops of your containers ensures there is no confusion if something falls out or a customer picks through your box before it has been inventoried.
* Write/attach your name or acct # on the outside of all boxes/bags/totes
1. Make an appointment
Call 910-688-7119 or CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment
Available times are TUESDAY - SATURDAY, 930 am - 400 pm
From Start to Finish
See Complete details by viewing our
And if you like what you see you can PRINT, SIGN & INITIAL the agreement before your appointment.
(Don't forget to bring it with you)
We take care of all the pricing, tagging, staging, selling and marketing
SUMMER clothing and Accs end July 31st
FALL clothing & Accs begin Sept 1st
What Do you Take on Consignment?
We take almost everything! Really! Except for these items
The Puzzle Piece carries everything you need for yourself, your family and your home- inside & out, for him and for her! Select your in-season items, shoes and other household goods and prepare them in accordance to our procedures explained below.
The Puzzle piece
consignment store & moore
2. Prepare Your Items
* Only Smaller pieces of furniture. RULE OF THUMB: If it requires 2 people to carry it, that is a No-No. Sorry
* WIPE clean Everything: Mirrors, Shoes (soles as well), Toys, Tools, Etc.
* BATTERIES: Please be sure all toys, watches and other gadgets have working batteries.
Additional Fees:$.25 per "AAA" & "AA" battery - $1.00 per "C" & "D" battery
10% extra cleaning fee applied to each item requiring more than a light dusting
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm